Thursday, December 23, 2010

A New Start in Beading

After a number of month's hiatus, I've returned to beading on a more or less regular basis.  I haven't been idle; I've worked on other art projects and developed a new bead technique of my own.  I also made a beaded cuff for my Aunt for Christmas.  I'll show you some of the work I did on that in a future post.


This is my newest project, a 1/2 inch bangle bracelet with a molded Czech glass button as the centerpiece.  This is a first for me, as I have never done a piece where the center cabochon stuck out from the edges of the bangle.  I'm a little nervous about it but I think it will turn out ok.





After a long hiatus, I also plan to put some pieces up on Etsy again, under my shop DancingHandDesigns.  I'll have some links there and some photos of pieces available next time around.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment