Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shh... Completed Christmas Gift

I've finished the bracelet/cuff that I've been working on for my sister's Christmas present, and I just couldn't wait to post the pictures.  You saw other photos of this earlier in my blog when I was in the early stages of making it.  I finally finished it after many, many hours of work and agonizing over it.  Honestly, there were times when I was afraid to approach it, as I feared making a mistake or not liking the final product.




Turns out that I'm pretty satisfied.  I don't think my sister reads this blog, so she's not likely to see it before Christmas.  Nobody better tell her... Dennis, that means you!



4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! I bet she'll love it!!! I've been making a piece for my husband. Usually I have no fears as I work, but in this case I had some of the same fears as you. I'll be posting a picture of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate hearing that from you, Robin - you seem so fearless to me! I am really new at bead embroidery, and you've been a great inspiration to me. I've seen your early pics of the piece for your husband, and it's a beauty. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a work of art. That's just gorgeous. I bet your sister loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bracelet!
    Marty S
    Crackpot Beader

    ReplyDelete